Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Tornado









Lumber Company then went on to Mineral Point. It was reported that five tornadoes were in Washington County that day. This one missed my house by maybe half a mile but did about $6,000 or $7,000 dollars worth of damage to my cousin's house who lives over on the next road. These pictures were taken the day after the tornado.


March 1, 2005
Here is my dream on the tornados ...I would love to work with you, I need to work with someone because these keep coming for some reason....
DREAM: I was staring out of a window like I am usually in my dreams.. and I saw this giant tornado in the distance it was so big it was black and swiping out the blocks in numbers ...I must have been on an upper level of the building so I could see out a far distance.. I could see many other small spiraling tornados coming off the larger one and they too grew larger as they gained debris and speed there where like 20 or more by this time so I grabbed my daughter and ran for the nearest lowest spot I could find.
I could feel the air from them and hear the screams of the people like I do in all my dreams. Then after I always walk throughout he wreckage and see the people as they are looking for items or searching for others.
I usually don't know where the events are going to happen but for some reason this time I have had this strong feeling that I know that they will be here in the mid-western area of the USA.

Tornado and Rainbow Over Kansas
Explanation: The scene might have been considered serene if it weren't for the tornado. Last June in Kansas, storm chaser Eric Nguyen photographed this budding twister in a different light -- the light of a rainbow. Pictured above, a white tornado cloud descends from a dark storm cloud. The Sun, peeking through a clear patch of sky to the left, illuminates some buildings in the foreground. Sunlight reflects off raindrops to form a rainbow. By coincidence, the tornado appears to end right over the rainbow. Streaks in the image are hail being swept about by the high swirling winds. Over 1,000 tornadoes, the most violent type of storm known, occur on Earth every year, many in tornado alley. If you see a tornado while driving, do not try to outrun it -- park your car safely, go to a storm cellar, or crouch under steps in a basement.

No comments: